ABC Radio – ABC Blueprint For Living with Jonathan Green.
In this story Annie Hastwell explores the newly completed Lavender Federation Trail spanning from Murray Bridge to Clare.
Annie Hastwell takes us on a journey along South Australia’s newly completed Lavender Trail which winds from Murray Bridge to the Clare Valley.
It’s a trail that is waking up sleepy towns and revealing some of the secrets of the countryside.
During the episode Annie interviews people involved in the trail
- Graham Hallandal, South Australian Recreation Trails Incorporated (SARTI)
- Richard Lathlean, President, Mintaro Progress Association
- Paul Rosenich, publican, Magpie and Stump Hotel, Mintaro
- David Spackman, farmer, Watervale
- Pat Quick, resident, Manoora
Click on the image below to hear this audio episode
Time to listen Total 13 Minutes
We hope you enjoy this insight into the LFT – Thanks Annie and the ABC.